The 11x11 consists of a Propeller, crystal, and EEPROM on a small (1.1" x 1.1") printed circuit board. It has no power supply; 3.3V must be supplied from an external source.
11x11 Pinout Diagram
- Supply 3.3V to any pin labeled "3.3V".
- Crystal is 10MHz.
- EEPROM is 64kB.
- Pins around the edges are on 0.1" centers.
- PropPlug connector ground pin is nearest the corner, so the PropPlug looks upside-down when attached.
PropPlug attached to 11x11
- Holes are too tight for male headers; must be drilled out a little.
- Pins were supposed to correspond to Propeller ProtoBoard layout but I messed up.